Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is the purpose of life?

The purpose of life is to live out loud for Jesus Christ. This purpose is my ultimate goal. I have to constantly remind myself of this goal. Otherwise, this goal will seem out of reach. My purpose on this Earth is to live a life for Jesus. My purpose is to be a Christ-like example wherever I go in order to touch and to save the lives of others. How do I accomplish this purpose? I have to have regular conversations with God, I have to study his word deeply, I have to be a positive example and leader for those around me, and I have to center my entire life around Jesus. He formed me before I was even born. He predestined me to do great things. He is the master of my fate, and he is in control of my destiny. I must follow in Jesus' footsteps. I must serve others. While I serve others and Christ, I know I will face trials and hardships of many kinds. However, I know one thing that will always be certain: God has a magnificent plan for me. I just have to have faith and trust in him. I live for Jesus in everything He does because he paid the ultimate sacrifice by dying on the cross to save this world from sin. Jesus is the bridge of life. He will take your life, and he will transform it forever. No matter where you are in this world or no matter what you have done, Jesus Christ is Savior and Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment