Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who are you to say I am not good enough....

How many times have you been told you are not good enough to do something? I know I have been told I am not good enough plenty of times, but every time I am told that I am not good enough, I come back stronger, prove them wrong, and remember the unique purpose/calling that God has created for me. God uniquely put me on this Earth to do great things in my community, city, state, country, and in the world. God put each individual on this Earth for a specific, unique reason. When someone tells you that you are a nobody, just remember that you are significantly important in God's eyes. God sees something truly special in everybody. No matter what profession, race, skin color, talent, skill, ability, gift, language, or ethnicity, God can use you. God is on your side.

Never say you are not good enough because in the end, the only opinion that matters is God's. God always thinks you are good enough, and He will never give up on you no matter if you are a follower of Jesus Christ or not. He is there for you. You do not have to be discouraged when you have hope, trust, and faith in Jesus Christ. There is nothing to be afraid of. Just like 2 Timothy 1:7 says, "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline."

Who says you are not good enough? You may not be perfect, but you are beautiful in the eyes of your Creator. Do not forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment