What kind of person is a good friend? A good friend is someone who makes you laugh and who cares about you. A good friend is also someone who will spend time with you and who shares the same interests as you. A friend like this will make life worth while. Friends are extremely important to me in my life. It is always important to have a few close friends with you.
I remember one of my good friends, Kyle. We met at Camp Shamineau back when I was in 7th grade (he was in 6th grade). We shared many common interests that really sparked our frienship despite being a year apart in age.
Kyle loved to play video games. Whenever he got the chance, he would play. When we hung out togeter, we would even play video games. We would always have fun playing football together up at camp as well. With Kyle, it is impossible not to have fun. He is so energetic and enthusiastic.
Plus, he is a very funny person; he can make me laugh all the time. I am glad I am friends with Kyle. Kyle is a one of a kind friend and anyone who is his friend is lucky. I admire Kyle so much that I wish I could be as funny, energetic, and cool as he is.
Who would be a best friend? A best friend is someone who you have met before, shares your common interests, and enjoys doing activities with you. A best friend has some unique charactersitics that make him a good, best friend. My friend, Kyle, is a good, best friend because we had met before up at camp. Our common interests include sports like soccer and baseball. He is funny, energetic, and enthusiastic, but he is not always the brightest one. My friend, Kyle, truly is an awesome, one of a kind friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment