Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful, Soft-Spoken Melodies

Music. It is all around us. All we have to do is listen. I love to play piano. Piano has had such a huge impact on my life. Piano has taught me so much about myself and who I am as a person. Piano has taught me to express my true self and not to hold back. Piano has given me the opportunity to become creative with my ideas, words, and melodies. Playing the piano makes me feel free. I truly do have a special gift, and I want to share that gift with others. Piano has touched my life in ways that I cannot even describe. I am a gifted writer, and words on paper cannot explain the beauty of the piano. I practice every single day. Sometimes, I practice for an hour, two hours, or maybe three. Some might call it an obsession. I call it a passion. The piano has given me air to breathe. It has given me a heart of affection and kindness. The piano has made me the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment