Saturday, June 12, 2010

Magic of Destiny

Here is a poem I wrote about destiny. I am still quite unfamiliar with this whole meaning of destiny concept. After writing this poem, I understand a little bit more about the power destiny can have in some one's life. I have realized that fate is controlled by God alone, and I have to learn to fully trust in Him always. This poem is dedicated to God, the pilot of my fate. Destiny applies to everyone. Everyone can relate to it. At the end of the poem, there is an alternate last line because I could not figure out which one sounded better. This poem still needs some work, but I just wanted to share my thoughts about this topic.

Everyone has a destiny
That leads them to a soul mate
It must remain a mystery
Cause someone else pilots that fate

I am no superman
I can never read minds
But I will do whatever I can
To search when I am blind

I don't know where the future leads
Or in what direction I will go
I am never alone when I'm weak
Cause I trust God in what he knows

Love is the most important key
To unlock my main purpose here on earth
There is an exquisite, sublime plan to seek
In order to show us what we are worth

It was no accident when we met
It was no coincidence when we let go
Please do not worry or fret
Cause the Magic of Destiny is out of our control.
(Alternate last line: Cause the magic of destiny can lead us down different roads)

No comments:

Post a Comment