As I stand here outside
I look up into the sky
There is no place to hide
From these small, bright fireflies
I watch the moon in the dark
I hear the frogs croak
And the drumbeat of my heart
I can’t deny it; tonight was no joke
I believe in true love
There is a soul mate for me
God is standing right above
Controlling my destiny
I met a girl on a soccer team
I thought she was the one
Maybe, she’s sill the somebody for me
Maybe, things are not quite done
I don’t know what happened
But things fell apart
No matter where she goes
There is always room in my heart
I walked by her side
Holding her hand
It was a magical night
It was a wonderful plan
I wish the night lasted forever
As I gazed into her star-filled eyes
The time we spent together
Made me wonder about another try
I think I’m falling in love again
I believe in fate and destiny
I wish special moments never end
Like on the bridge, when it was just you and me
I look at her beautiful face
And see a bright, clear smile
The memories will never be erased
As I think of only her for quite awhile
In the moonlight
On a bridge next to a stream
It was a spectacular night
With the girl of my dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment