Thursday, June 10, 2010
Biography
Hello, my name is Philip Julian Stubbs. I am currently eighteen years old. I am a Burnsville class of 2009 graduate, and I am currently attending the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. I just finished my freshman year. Next fall, I will be a sophomore. I am at the moment undeclared with my major and undecided about everything in my life right now. However, I plan to major in either Journalism, Mathematics, or Scientific and Technical Communication. I love to write. I dedicate my life to writing. I have already completed six compositions (all for piano). I keep a journal that I try to write in every day to organize my thoughts and reflect on my identity. Since I am a writer, I prefer to be alone in my room or at the park to write, write, and write. I also enjoy playing a wide variety of sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee, and football because I value health. I have been playing soccer my entire life. I started playing piano when I was about six or seven. I also play clarinet. My biggest musical inspiration is God. Famous musicians/bands that inspire me musically include Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Remedy Drive, Beethoven, and Billy Ray Cyrus. Before high school, I attended Nicollet Junior High School and Vista View Elementary School. At Nicollet and Vista View, I took part in chess club. I started to attend in second grade. In 5th grade, I won top 5th grader at a chess tournament for district 191. I was so proud of myself. In junior high, I played chess with the Metcalf Junior High team down the road since there were not enough people that signed up at Nicollet. Metcalf was fun. I met lots of people, and I learned a lot about the game of chess from the coach. In high school, I was pretty much a straight A student. At graduation, my GPA was about 3.9, and I was in the top 10% of my graduating class. I have so many memories. I cannot wait to share them with future generations. I love to journal and take pictures because they serve as wonderful memorial stones to remind me of some of the good times I had in my life. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment