Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Air I Breathe

I dream of being a writer
Where I can touch many lives
That would sure make my smile brighter
To see God's purpose right before my eyes

I dream of a family
That I can provide for
But there will be uncertainty
Like a tidal wave coming to shore

I dream of meeting someone
Somebody who I can love
I want to hold her in my arms
As I look at destiny from above

Broken Hearts took the air I breathe
And pain caused me to suffer more
I know better days are ahead of me
Where God will open up another door.

I live in the moment
Past, Future, Who really cares?
I can stand here confident
That life is too short to be scared

Goals and dreams fall apart
But I will never say never
I will search for that star
That burns bright and forever

I made some mistakes
That I will never forget
But second chances are fate
Which make life better yet

Suffering is here to stay
It is hard for me to understand
I have been tested by faith
So that I may see the true happiness of God's plan

I have a dream filled with hope
To find my true identity before I leave
Life is like a mountainous slope
Cause the uphill climb is the air we breathe

1 comment:

  1. This is somewhat my life story (what has already happened and what is yet to come).

    ReplyDelete