I agree with this quote because life is mapped out and planned from the day you were born. Although, everyone still has a purpose in life, whether you know it or not. We really do not need to make decisions because we will find our soul mates through fate and destiny controlled by an outside force (God).
i agree with you somewhat. but, people still make decisions to spend time with people. people make the decision to do things that bring them to their soul mates. fate and destiny work through your decisions. one cant expect fate to come to them or their soul mate to come to them. if someone made no decisions they wouldnt spend time with people because they have to make that decision. one would sit, doing nothing if they made no decisions.
ReplyDeletePeople still have to make decisions. All of our decisions we make (in the next ten minutes or in the next thirty years) come from God who is the center of destiny. God already knows what decisions we will make for the rest of our lives. If we trust in God fully, the right decisions will be made. Bad decisions still happen for a reason. They do have a purpose. Bad times in life are when we are tested, so that we may come to know, love, and follow Jesus with all our hearts. The people we meet and spend time with here on Earth are chosen and hand picked by God Himself before we are even born, so that we may touch and influence their lives in some way. Making decisions is about knowing that God is in control always. Since fate can't come to us instantly, we must pray to God so that He may reveal Himself and reveal His perfect, pleasing will and purpose for us. Becoming a follower of Jesus is a decision I made because I decided that I could give my entire life over to him. I totally surrendered. Giving my life to Jesus meant that I knew He mapped out my entire life and I must trust in Him. I am going to post something I wrote about destiny later.
ReplyDeleteBut solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
ReplyDelete--Hebrews 5:14
A person becomes mature by using the Bible's teachings to see the differences between good and evil. To see if something is right or wrong, good or bad, you should follow God's direction. Another way of saying this is to take responsibility for your decisions. You make decisions using God's Word as your guide.