Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fast Food

I have just landed on this strange planet. It is filled with strange creatures that ride around in strange boxes on wheels. These boxes are everywhere. I do not see anyone outside these boxes walking around or getting exercise on this nice, warm planet. As I walk around this place called Burnsville, I see boxes that are not moving. Creatures are coming from all around and entering these strange looking boxes. One of those is called McDonald’s. There are boxes called Burger King, and Wendy’s too. I see these strange creatures through a window of Sbarro, and they are chewing and munching on these huge, greasy triangles. I look through the window of McDonald’s, and they are stuffing these salty sticks into their mouths. It disgusts me to see them eat like this. This thing the creatures call fast food is ridiculous and idiotic. Plus, it only exists on this planet. Fast food makes these creatures sluggish, it causes their faces to blow up, it makes them appear bigger in size, it will shorten their lives if they keep eating this stuff, and the fast food makes the creatures sick.
I arrive on this strange planet; I realize that everyone was riding around from place to place in these boxes with circles called cars. I rarely see anyone walking around and enjoying the fresh air. I conclude that this indolence was a result from all the fast food they eat each day. The fast food makes these creatures sluggish enough, so they cannot find time to exercise. Instead of walking, they drive off in their cars. Many of the creatures even eat these death patties and salty sticks in their cars as they drive. I see one person pick up his patty, and he brings it up to his mouth and starts chomping on it while he is driving. As this creature eats, I see this blood-like substance, and this yellow goop all over his shirt. After these creatures finish eating their death meals, they have no energy left for the rest of the day. They would lie down on their soft, comfortable couches and be there for hours. Fast food does not only make these creatures sluggish, but it also affects these people in other ways.
I see that this fast food makes their faces blow up like balloons. After watching them eat these salty sticks, and greasy triangles, I realize what it has done to their bodies. More important, what it has done to their faces. After a week of being here on this strange planet, I miss home. I see people with big, red balloons all over their faces. I do not know what they are, why they are there, or how they became of because on my planet, nothing such thing existed. They look so tempting to pop, just like a balloon at a carnival. I figure out that these things on their faces were from the greasy triangles, salty sticks, and the huge patties of death that they eat nearly every day.
This fast food not only affects their faces, but it also affects the rest of their bodies. The more the creatures eat these salty sticks, and greasy patties, I notice that they were bigger. This junk that they eat increased their size. This junk that they eat like the French sticks, and triangles contained so many grams of fat that it caused these creatures, when they eat enough of it, to explode and grow out of their pants in matter of months. These creatures know that it contains tons of grams of fat, yet they continue to eat it! These creatures will become depressed because of what it is doing to their obtuse minds. This useless food is hypnotizing their minds that they do not know what is really happening to their bodies.
This food is what makes a lot of these creatures become sick. I have not actually tried the food myself because this type of food does not exist on my far away planet. It will never exist after what I have witnessed. After people eat this salt, sugar, and fat, it is like their bodies want more salt, sugar, and fat. I do not understand why they keep eating it. It is disgusting and gross to watch. After eating enough of it, the creatures become painfully sick. They feel weaker, they feel like they cannot move, and they are more sluggish than before. Even when their bodies feel sick, they continue to eat the stuff that could have been found in the dumpster a week ago. Eventually, their bodies will quit on them. Their bodies will become sick and tired of this food. Their lives will be short because of eating the salty sticks, the death on a bun, and the cheesy triangles. Fast food is not a healthful practice to be eating every day.
I have come from a far away planet to visit here and report back to my planet, but after seeing people enter through the doors of White Castle, I may never want to come to Earth again. Earth has all this food that is prepared in minutes. The people do not understand that the food prepared fast is not good for them. The creatures are so addicted to the Bacanator at Wendy’s or the Whopper at Burger King because they have tons of salt, sugar, and fat. Eating so much salt, sugar, and fat makes their pathetic bodies want more. When their bodies eat more, their bodies become sluggish and weak. They have a higher chance of catching diseases and dying. Instead of enjoying a nice day outside, they are stuck inside eating a Big Mac in front of the T.V. Fast food is the craziest thing on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment