I am a Minnesotan born and raised. I am a Christian. I am a piano player who practices every day. I am a hard worker. I am a straight A student. I am worried about what the future holds for me. I am a honest person most of the time. I am the shyest person in the dugout, on the sidelines, on the bench, and in the classroom. I am unique.
I like to watch basketball and baseball games and watch the highlights the next day on Sportscenter. I like going to the park and playing baseball with my friends. I like to eat fast food. I like to play soccer in the fall. I like solving math problems. I like spending Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, watching football and eating tons of delicious food. I like to learn new ideas every day.
I believe that respect is the most important thing. I believe in hard work, and that hard work leads to success. I believe that everyone in this country has freedoms and opportunities to pursue their dream if they work hard. I believe that relationships help me grow and help me figure out who I really am. I believe that people have the right to express their own opinions and be respected for what they say. I believe that quitters never win and winners never quit.
I am tired of hearing about the problems in the U.S. right now. I am tired of hearing about the war in Iraq, the devastating economy, and the swine flu pandemic. I am tire of hearing about lies that other people say about their enemies. I am tired of hearing lame excuses. I am tired of hearing rap music.
I do not care for fitting in. I do not care for dream assassins. I do not care for liars. I do not care for disrespect. I do not care for learning about history. I do not care for cheating and cheaters. I do not care for laziness. I do not care for quitters. I do not care for rap music. I do not care for the patterns of this world. I do not care for fighting and war, but instead I want peace. I do not care for being materialistic.
I am in favor of getting a higher education past high school. I am in favor of being a home owner some day. I am in favor of getting married and having kids. I am in favor of working hard in a career that makes me feel happy. I am in favor of a passionate career. I am in favor of living debt free. I am in favor to finding my purpose in life. I am in favor of caring for animals. I am in favor of taking care of the environment. I am in favor of playing piano for the joy of others. I am in favor of helping others no matter what the circumstance. I am in favor to living my life to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment