Has a friend ever helped you in any such way? It's really nice to have a friend there when you need them. Everyone should always have a best friend or a good friend to help out others. If no one had friends, what would this world look like? This would be a world of war and terror. I'm glad I have good friends to help me; otherwise I would be stuck in a hole that would just keep getting bigger.
In the summer of August 2005, I needed a friend's help up at summer camp. That week at summer camp was the first time I ever met my new friend, Matt. It took awhile for us to be come good friends. We found our common interests and started to hang out together up at camp. That was the spark to our new friendship just for a week. We both loved to play sports, so while we were up at camp we would play basketball, soccer, football, and dodgeball together. We would have a blast. Matt and I became such best friends as the week went along that we would hate to leave camp at the end of the week.
On a Wednesday afternoon up at camp, I entered the snack shop during free time to get something to buy like a soda to cool me off. When I came out I heard a buzzing sound in my ear. Then all of a sudden, I screamed, OUCH! I got stung in the arm by a ferocious bee. Then, just a few seconds later, OUCH! I got stung on the back of my left knee twice and plus I lost my snacks to the bees.
Well, when I got stung horribly on the back of my knee, it started to turn red. I was in horrible pain. Luckily,my new friend, Matt was there to help me because when I got stung in the back of the knee twice, it was hard for me to walk. I was limping. So, Matt ended up finding our counselor, Xavier. When Matt found him, he told him about what had happened to me. After that, Matt helped me over to the nurse's cabin which was close by, thankfully. Matt was a really great friend to have. Matt stayed with me through the painful experience of getting the stings treated by the nurse. Matt is clearly a good, helpful friend to have because he took time off during his free time to help me. He could have been swimming, but he chose to be by my side.
Back to the question, has a friend ever helped you in any such way? Well, my friend Matt sure did. He helped me through the painful bee stings while instead he could have been cooling off in the water. Everyone should have a best friend like Matt who can help in the deepest situations. Would the world come to an end without any friends? This world is a peaceful, perfect place in harmony where everyone can have good, helpful friends. Matt has really showed me the way with his helping hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment