Saturday, March 27, 2010

My passion

What is your passion? I thought my passion was music. Then, I thought it might be math or engineering. Now, I think it might be writing or Spanish. I really do not know where I am headed in life. I have no idea what I want a be. I still have no clue on my major. I am so confused about my future. But, something is tugging on me. Writing is my true passion. I love to write. I write music, stories, research papers, blogs, compositions, letters,... Writing is one thing in my life that I am extremely good at. All my teachers, friends, my parents, and anyone who has read my writing has said what a good writer I am. Since I am extremely shy, writing allows me to express my ideas, values, emotions, thoughts, desires, and wants without having to say a single word. I know I am a very passionate writer. When I write something, I do not hold back. I believe that if I can keep improving my writing, I can truly change the world with what I have to say. Writing is my hope, future, adoration, love, peace, and so much more. Writing relaxes me. Writing makes me feel free and content. It gives me a voice in this dark and lonely world. It gives me a way to communicate with others. Writing is my special talent. I cannot believe it took me so long to figure out. But, I still have a long way to go on my life journey. I live to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment