Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lot in Life

There was one event in my life that was outside of my control. This involves one of my family members. My grandmother passed away a couple of years ago. I was real close to my grandma, but it was destiny and fate that she would die some day. There was noting I could do to prevent her death. She had cancer, and there was no way she could survive. She died on a Sunday morning, and I had a final, meaningful talk with her the night before. Just think, if I did not go to see her that night, I would not have been able to say my last goodbye to my grandma. This event has taught me to cherish and love the one that are close to me now because they will not be around forever. This event has taught me to stay close and have communication with the ones I love because everyone has a destiny or fate of death. My grandma gave me a lot of life lessons and advice. She was a big part of my life, and I do not have her anymore. This is my Lot in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment