
I believe in destiny. I believe that life is all planned out for us the minute we are born. There is a reason behind the choices we make, the things we do, and the people we meet. Kofi Annan, the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, once said, "To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there." Life is a series of choices. Make the right choices, and you can be satisfied with yourself, especially the path you took to reach your final destination. If you make the wrong choices in life, you can end up with more regrets and with more questions than answers.
Life choices are difficult to make. You have to think each situation through carefully without jumping to conclusions. In life, the answers are not spoon fed to you. You have to search deeply sometimes through others who you encounter and sometimes through the quietness and loneliness of yourself. There are moments in life where it is okay and acceptable to feel lonely and be alone. Our toughest challenges that we overcome tend to define us as people. No matter who we are, we all face troubling, depressing, and challenging times that push us to the limit where we find ourselves on a balancing tight rope act wobbling our way through the uncertainties of life.
We should not have to worry about anything that comes our way. I know that God will provide for me if I learn to trust in him with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. God is the Almighty, the Creator of Life, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, and Rock of Salvation. He will always care for us no matter how far we stray from the path, no matter what bad things we have done, and no matter the circumstances in our lives right now. Do not worry about the future. The future is the present. The future never comes. Tomorrow never arrives. Yesterday was history, and tomorrow will always remain a mystery.
The most accurate way to start predicting the future is to start making it happen right at this very moment. What you do in the next five minutes can very well be what defines how your life turns out to be in the next 10 years. The next phone call you make can change your plans forever with one simple task of asking for forgiveness. Whatever you do, just do it. It may be meaningless to you now, but the simple jobs you accomplish now may have a huge impact on your future later.
Get involved in any way you can. Reach for the opportunities, and the dreams are limitless. Make your life worthwhile. Be yourself. Enjoy life to the fullest, and do not let other people get you down. Life is too short to worry about the little things. Have some fun, and do not forget to laugh. Laughter is the perfect medicine for the soul. Always look for ways to brighten someones day. If you are in a good mood, your friends and family around you will probably have good moods as well.
Try new things. Learn new ideas. Stop trying to spend and waste energy on proving what you already know. Start spending valuable time learning ideas, information, values, and concepts that you do not comprehend or do not know about at all.
If you try your best, you cannot fail. If you do not put effort into the activities you take part in, you do not learn the value of determination to achieve success and greatness. In general, you should always live your life to the extreme because you do not know when your time is up in this world. Live your life like you are going to die tomorrow. You only have one life to live, so you might as well make the most of it. I do not have any clue on when I am going to die, but when I do, I want to be able to say that I did what I had to do in this world. When I die, I want to be able to look at my life as 100% complete. I want to say that I did my job, I served my purpose, and I helped as many people as I could.
Life is like a parking meter. God puts coins in the meter, but he does not tell us how much time he has allowed us to stay on this Earth. When the parking meter expires, it is time for us to go. Life is the most precious thing that God has given to me. I cherish it with my family he has put me in and with the friends he has given me.
God is in complete control of every aspect of my life. God is the pilot of my life. He steers me to wherever He wants me to go. I thank Him everyday for His mercy that He shows me when I screw up, and he always shows me his unfailing love, even during troubling times. Do not be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are all part of the learning process. In order to have life experiences and adventures, I have to be able to make mistakes, I have to be able to embarrass myself, and I cannot care of what other people think of me.
There is no place for quitters in this world. I always have to tell myself "impossible" is not in my vocabulary. The word "impossible" has no meaning or definition. It is just a reason for someone not to try. Also, I should not be afraid to make mistakes because there are always occasions for second chances. I have to believe that I can turn my life around when situations get tough. I know that God loves me so much that he always shows mercy and forgives. He is always there for me, giving me hope, strength, and courage to face each day.
Each one of our lives is unique. We will all go down different pathways meeting new people and new opportunities. It is important to remember God is in control. God is the leader of our lives. So, it is important to get to know him throughout the course of your life. That is my ultimate goal: to live for Jesus. Jesus created us. He deserves our eyes and ears.
God is good. He cares so much for you that He died on the cross to save this world from sin. God wants to be your friend. He wants to talk to you and listen to you during prayer. God knows everything about you. He knows the number of hairs on your head, and he knows your entire life. God is your road map. God wants to help you and develop an intimate, close relationship with you. All it takes is five minutes of unrushed, quiet, and meaningful time with Jesus in a private place. Meet with Jesus today. He is the future of tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment